Four-Phase, Milestone-Based System
At Accudyn, we utilize a four-phase, milestone-based, program management system to deliver highly engineered injection molding solutions.
We understand the commitment our customers make in choosing Accudyn. That is why we employ a systems-driven approach to program management that integrates online collaboration, timelines and AIAG/APQP adherence.
Accudyn project engineers are part of a global project team that encompasses our facilities in Erie, Pa. and Chihuahua, Mexico as well as tooling partners in North America, Europe and Asia. They oversee our robust, comprehensive processes to ensure compliance and execution at every stage.
Our scope of project management capabilities includes:
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Understanding customer part design and application
- Part optimization recommendations, including gate locations, draft, sink marks, parting lines, and cooling
- Tooling strategies, such as inserts, multi-version tooling changeovers, tune-up, steel safe consideration, and warpage compensation
- Automation Integration
- Downstream assembly, packaging or secondary operations
- Moldflow Insight Premium
- Fill/pack/cool/warp simulations
- Crystallization analysis, DOE, transient mold cooling, and conformal cooling
- Mold Qualifications
- Scientific Molding Studies
- Multi-departmental review
- IR camera
- Advanced Metrology Reviews
- Gages/fixture/equipment strategies
- Print analysis with dimension scheme, tolerancing, and critical features
- Measurement systems analysis, gage R&R, and capability studies
- Advanced equipment, such as Zeiss CMM & Vision System including Calypso Software, Curves & GearPro Packages, Smartscope 1500, spectrophotometers for color qualification and in-process inspection, and Geomagic Control with 3D scanning and metrology