Zero Defect Manufacturing
Accudyn’s certified quality systems are integral to our focus on zero defect injection molding and flawless delivery performance.
We are IATF or ISO 9001:2008 certified at our both our United States facility and our Mexico plant.
In addition, Accudyn’s database controlled quality processes include:
- Programmable (CMM) Coordinate Measurement Machine
- DOE’s and Capability Studies
- UL Certified Material Traceability Processes at both plants
As an engineering driven injection molder, Accudyn specializes in tight tolerance manufacturing. To consistently exceed our customers’ expectations, we invest in state-of-the-art technology, such as:
- Bridge-Type Touch CMM – Carl Zeiss Contura G2
- Multisensor DDC 4th Axix CMM – Carl Zeiss O-Inspect 543 CNC
- Gear-pro Software – Integrated into Calypso
- Optical Gauging Products – OGP Flash Measurement System (Non-Contact Visual Measurement with Programming and SPC options)
- Standard and Custom Inspection Gages – Melt Flow, Moisture, Leak Testing