As an accounting manager, you will be directly involved in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of our company’s financial statements by developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures. Joining our fast-paced team at an ever-growing company means you will enjoy a mix of transactional accounting processes and procedures as well as opportunities for project development and implementation.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Safeguard company assets by monitoring all accounts payable and cash disbursement activities
- Execute an efficient financial close and reconciliation process (monthly, quarterly, and annually)
- Prepare month, quarter, and year-end financial reports for key company stakeholders
- Affect the bottom-line by facilitating the company’s budgeting process and budget to actual reporting
- Ensure compliance with all government regulations pertaining to payroll, sales and use tax, and all other corporate reporting requirements
- Collaborate with other organizational managers to support overall company goals and objectives
- Work with each direct report to establish and evaluate goals and objectives to enhance their professional development
- Participate in the design and implementation of audits designed to ensure data accuracy and effectiveness of internal controls
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and credentials
- Formal bonus plan based on performance targets
- 401K with company match
- Medical insurance with significant company contribution
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- PTO with accelerated earning
- Quarterly company performance bonus eligibility
- Company paid short-term disability insurance
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with progressive levels of responsibility
- 2+ years of supervisory experience preferred
- BA/BS in Accounting or a related field from a four-year college or university
- CPA, CMA, or CGMA designation preferred
Role Requirements and Competencies:
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of products; advanced-level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to research accounting standards and tax regulations and confidently communicate results to appropriate team members
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and listening skills as well as the ability clearly articulate complex topics in written communications and presentations
- Possesses a customer service mindset when working with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills including the ability to properly prioritize multiple projects/deadlines
- Possesses a collaborative management style that will leverage the strongest skills of each team member and encourage their growth and innovation
This role is onsite at our Erie, PA location and does not have remote working opportunities.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- At times this role will require interaction on the manufacturing floor and in warehouse spaces. Protective eye wear is necessary in designated areas.
Accudyn Products is an equal opportunity employer.