Accudyn Products, Inc. seeks an maintenance technician who will have total responsibility for the proper execution of the predictive and preventative maintenance systems for the facility, injection-molding machines and all other equipment related to the manufacturing process. The maintenance activities will be performed in accordance with all operating policies, procedures, and work instructions.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor all work being performed to ensure compliance to all environmental, health and safety regulations. When work orders are generated, this individual will ensure the Lock Out/Tag Out policy is adhered to, when applicable, by all employees.
- Responsible for the predictive and preventive maintenance systems throughout the facility which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Facility repairs
- Injection Molding Machines
- Manufacturing support (secondary and auxiliary) equipment
- Assure complete documentation of all actions performed for predictive, preventive, and unscheduled maintenance activities when it relates to facility repairs, injection molding machines and manufacturing support equipment.
- Perform maintenance activities to ensure all actions are completed on time, documented, and performed correctly.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices and to continue “5S” practices.
- May be assigned special projects or investigations as directed by management.
Education and/or experience
- High school education, GED or equivalent
- Five years of experience in the plastics industry
Other skills and abilities
- Mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic ability
- Employee should be goal oriented and a team player with self-motivation.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and capable to performing tasks on time without prodding from Supervisor and to identify areas of continuous improvement and perform the appropriate actions
- Performs functional responsibilities with little to no supervision
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Walking, standing, lifting, carrying, bending, reach stretching, standing for longer periods of time (1-3 hrs.)
- Capable of lifting at least 40 pounds in a safe method
Accudyn Products is an equal opportunity employer.