Accudyn Products, Inc. seeks an mold repair technician to perform mold changeovers and preventative maintenance on molds in a safe, timely, and efficient manner to ensure maximum machine uptime. The technician assists in developing processes of new and existing programs at Accudyn.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform mold changeovers in a safe and efficient manner upon request of the manufacturing department.
- Perform preventive maintenance on molds and define frequency of such action.
- Ensure all documentation is updated in the database in regards to changeovers, preventive mold maintenance, and any other actions performed on the molds.
- Perform root cause analysis, upon request, on unstable processes to determine corrective action required on the molds, processes, and/or equipment. Advise management on the findings and follow through with corrective action.
Education and/or experience
- High school education or GED
- Three or more years of mold repair experience required
Other skills and abilities
- Mechanically inclined to perform changeovers.
- Strong working knowledge of decoupled molding.
- Employee should be goal oriented and a team player with self-motivation.
- Performs functional responsibilities with little to no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate with coworkers and management both verbally and in writing.
- This position will require working with various internal disciplines, management, and will have customer interface.
- While on the job, the employee is regularly requires talking to and hearing others.
- Capable to lifting in excess of 40 pounds in a safe method.
Accudyn Products is an equal opportunity employer.