Accudyn Products, Inc. seeks a sales representative to join our team who will plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts. Responsible for developing and closing new business opportunities, both with current and new customers. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and communicating key account information within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and qualify sales leads through direct marketing activities
- Execute customer strategies
- Maintain regular visit schedule to assigned customers
- Make sales calls to potential new customers
- Make presentations of company capabilities and services to current and potential customers
- Process new RFQ’s through the Accudyn Quote System
- Present sales proposals and negotiate with customers
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer satisfaction and good customer relationship
- Coordinate resolution of technical issues with customer and Accudyn Engineering
- Follow up & report on sales activities / commercial issues / competitors / market conditions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to review and understand engineering drawings
- Good computer skills
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be organized
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Basic understanding of the injection molding process and materials
Education And/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with an appropriate major or relevant experience
- While on the job, employee must be able to communicate with co-workers and management both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in Spanish would be desirable.
- Ability to apply basic algebra skills
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Travel and Overtime Requirements
- Regular, overnight travel is a requirement for this position. Depending on the customer, 25-50% travel may be required. The ability to fly on commercial airlines both domestically and internationally may be required.
- To accommodate customers’ schedules, it may be necessary to conduct meetings and/or conference calls outside of normal business hours.
- Employee should be goal oriented and a team player with self-motivation.
- Performs functional responsibilities with little to no supervision
- Ability to find a balance of what is doable for both parties, Accudyn and customer.
- Ability to know when to take a request to someone else within the organization.
Accudyn Products is an equal opportunity employer.